05 Sep EPS 62: Dating for the Modern Goddess, the Illusion of Initial Chemistry, and Eastern Wisdom Applied in Love Culture, with Ali Binazir
Hey Lovers and Warriors,
Welcome to episode 62!
Dating can be confusing and frustrating for everyone trying to decipher the cryptic messages of the other involved. I get it! In this episode, Dr. Ali Binazir shares with us his tips on dating for the badass, powerhouse woman from the perspective of a man and the Tao eastern philosophy. This is a great episode to help you reflect on your own patterns, internal dialogue, and misassumptions that may be blocking you from receiving the love you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll hear:
- Eastern wisdoms applied to the modern day dating culture
- The fear of rejection in women and how we can help ourselves navigate through
- How polarity of energy/characteristics contributes to attraction
- What does it mean to be a goddess
- How our values play an important role in discovering who and what we want in a partner
- Qualities in women that are attractive and not attractive from the perspective of a man
- 3 stages of men and how to tell where they may be at when you’re dating them
- The illusion of the initial spark of chemistry and how this can be dangerous in our pursuit for long-term love
- The power of hypnosis and how this can benefit you in dating and orgasm
Be sure to check back every other Wednesday (#humpday – how appropriate) for a new episode, and head over to iTunes to subscribe!
I appreciate and LOVE reading your reviews, it’s how I decide future topics! To leave me a review for the podcast, CLICK HERE. Then click on ‘View in itunes’ under our picture square. Your itunes app will open, then click ‘ratings and reviews’ and VOILA, you can drop a love note there! OR if you’re on your smart phone, I know it sounds ridiculous (itunes did it), but open your ‘podcast’ app, then in the search bar type ‘Eat Play Sex’, then click on our image under ‘Podcast’ headline, then you’ll see ‘reviews’ in the middle tab, then ‘Write a Review’.
Thankfully, my goal is to make your sex hormones and sex life more convenient and enjoyable than THAT process…but regardless…I appreciate hearing from you more than you’ll ever know!
Join me in the Mayan Jungles of Tulum Novmeber 12-17 as we embark on a 6 day women’s re-wilding experience! Check outUndoneYoga.com/retreats and sign up today!
Download my FREE sexy guide to help you talk sex.
Got a question you’d like me to answer? Email me at email@example.com or visit eatplaysex.com
THE SKINNY ON OUR SEXY EXPERT
Dr Ali Binazir is a Happiness Engineer and the author of “The Tao of Dating: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Being Absolutely Irresistible”, the highest-rated dating book on Amazon since 2010, and the underground booklet “The Tao of Sexual Mastery.” He has a bachelor’s degree from Harvard, an MD from UC San Diego School of Medicine, and an MPhil from Cambridge University. Formerly a consultant at McKinsey & Co., he also trains executive speakers with KNP Communications, and has given three TEDx talks: “Awaken Inner Creative Genius”, “Love & the Empowered Woman”, and “Happiness Engineering: A New Paradigm for Success.” He practices clinical hypnotherapy and Creative Repatterning, a system for dissolving the maladaptive neural patterns of trauma and phobias. You can find out more from him at TaoOfDating.com and HappinessEngineering.com
Some of the epic books that Dr. Ali referenced in our show:
• Three Women, by Lisa Taddeo: a nonfiction tour de force examining the intensity and diversity of sexual desire and its ramifications in America. Just came out last month.
• The Body Keeps the Score, by Bessel van der Kolk: the best book I know for understanding and treating trauma
• Mindsight, by Daniel Siegel MD: one of the best books I’ve ever read on mental health, full of revolutionary ideas and transformative exercises. A great reference for the multiple aspects of the self and how to integrate them.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE SHOW
Real life stories and expert interviews to help you improve your sex life, by addressing mental blocks, nourishing your body, and balancing your hormones. This podcast will feel like you’re sitting down for coffee with your best girlfriend to chat about the most erotic and embarrassing things you’re dying to share and get advice about. The best part? I’m an expert. I reveal to you what works (and what doesn’t) in the most entertaining way, encompassing all things sex and sex hormones such as self-love, sex toys, bedroom play, body shame, libido, frisky food, PMS, hormone balance and anything else sex-blocking you from the sex, life and body you deserve and desire. Each episode will give you simple steps and sexy strategies you can implement NOW to leave you feeling empowered, courageous, playful and motivated. Eat Play Sex is YOUR guide to all things sexy, healthy, and fun to rock the body of your dreams and help you get back in the playground with those you love. Because…#sexmatters