26 Jun EPS 56: Mystical and Practical Aspects of Tantra, Being Unapologetically Ourselves, and Surrendering into Life + Love with Sofia Sundari
Welcome to Episode 56!
Surrender, Triggers, Kundalini, + Tantra are all buzz words used in our culture today, but what do they actually mean + how can the practices influence our life, love, + sex to be their most optimal, juicy expressions? We’ve got mystic, tantrika, + author Sofia Sundari here to translate. Hear about how you can experience Life totally, unapologetically, shamelessly as Ourselves.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between surrendering to life and surrendering in polarity between people + how they impact our level of pleasure in life
- Granting permission for yourself to live fully expressed.
- Navigating triggers from others when you show up liberated + shining brightly.
- Practical applications for finding balance between trust/surrender + action for bringing forth our optimal self in life.
- How the traditional practice of tantra be applied to the sexual + relational aspects of our modern lives
- The experience of attraction on levels of energetics + personal evolution
- How the practice of transfiguration can shift your sex + love life
- The importance of finding teachers who EMBODY what they teach themselves.
- What the priestess movement we see + hear about and what it could mean for us.
- What is a Kundalini awakening and how do I know if I am experiencing one?
I’m giving you a FREE chapter from my online program LOVE.body for women. Learn about why we are sabotaging our own potential for pleasure and what you can do about it!
Check it out here.
I want to hear what you you think, what you’re curious about, and how I can better help you move forward.
Be sure to check back every Wednesday (#humpday – how appropriate) for a new episode, and head over to iTunes to subscribe!
I appreciate and LOVE reading your reviews, it’s how I decide future topics! To leave me a review for the podcast, CLICK HERE. Then click on ‘View in iTunes’ under our picture square. Your itunes app will open, then click ‘ratings and reviews’ and VOILA, you can drop a love note there! OR if you’re on your smart phone, I know it sounds ridiculous (itunes did it), but open your ‘podcast’ app, then in the search bar type ‘Eat Play Sex’, then click on our image under ‘Podcast’ headline, then you’ll see ‘reviews’ in the middle tab, then ‘Write a Review’.
Thankfully, my goal is to make your sex hormones and sex life more convenient and enjoyable than THAT process…but regardless…I appreciate hearing from you more than you’ll ever know!
THE SKINNY ON OUR SEXY EXPERT
Sofia Sundari is a mystic, tantrika and a writer. She facilitates courses on tantric & taoist sexuality and mystical femininity ahelping people all over the world remember the power and innocence of their erotic nature.
She is author of the book Liberation Into Orgasm, an invitation to experience Life totally, unapologetically, shamelessly as Ourselves.
Find out more about her Tantric + Priestess programs at SofiaSundari.com
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE SHOW
Real life stories and expert interviews to help you improve your sex life, by addressing mental blocks, nourishing your body, and balancing your hormones. This podcast will feel like you’re sitting down for coffee with your best girlfriend to chat about the most erotic and embarrassing things you’re dying to share and get advice about. The best part? I’m an expert. I reveal to you what works (and what doesn’t) in the most entertaining way, encompassing all things sex and sex hormones such as self-love, sex toys, bedroom play, body shame, libido, frisky food, PMS, hormone balance and anything else sex-blocking you from the sex, life and body you deserve and desire. Each episode will give you simple steps and sexy strategies you can implement NOW to leave you feeling empowered, courageous, playful and motivated. Eat Play Sex is YOUR guide to all things sexy, healthy, and fun to rock the body of your dreams and help you get back in the playground with those you love. Because…#sexmatters